The kinds of personal information that Ruswin collects and holds is as follows.
We may collect your name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, age or date of birth, profession, occupation or job title, bank account details and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites and social media sites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise and information you provide to us through communications with our office or employees, customer surveys or visits by our representatives or contractors from time to time.
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through our website and social media sites;
- by telephone, letter, fax or email;
- during conversations between you and our representatives;
- by contracting with us;
- by requesting information or material from us; and
- completing surveys or providing feedback.
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from trade references provided by you;
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities;
- your representatives and advisers, including but not limited to lawyers, accountants and financial advisers;
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent.
Use of Data
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide the best possible quality of service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to process payment of our products and/or services provided as authorised by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- to consider if you are suitable for or subsequently granting you a credit account with us;
- to assess the performance of our website and social media sites and to improve the operation of our website and social media sites;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- for our administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes;
- to provide your updated personal information to our contractors or service providers;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our business, website or social media sites and for fulfilling requests by you to provide products and services to you. This may also include, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws.
Access and Correction
You may access your personal information that is held by Ruswin and seek the correction of such information by contacting us.
We will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing your information. We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you and, if so, the fees will be disclosed. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the suspected breach so that we can investigate it.
We may disclose personal information to third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some purposes such as IT or programming. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
As you access our website via the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you provide to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted via the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you provide to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, we make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices, if applicable.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
Mail: P.O Box 684, Waigani, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Phone: +675 313 1200